You left me with a question and I’m not sure what to do.
You said I was a good girl so you stretched me out along side you.
You held my hands above my head and touched me where you pleased.
You made my body ache for you and put me desperately in need.
Do I please myself the way you did when you briefly had your way?
Do I wait patiently for you to come home so we can have our play?
My thighs I squeeze to keep me still, but I have a throbbing ache.
I’m wet for you so I’m afraid my own pleasure I must take.
You’ve given me permission to follow through with my desire,
But I’d much prefer your cock in me to quench my burning fire.
I am so happy to say that I found the original author on FetLife. His name is MasterDane and he has since renamed this work Traits of an Extreme Submissive Personality. I am delighted to repost this (with his permission, of course…thank you, Sir). You can see his original work here https://fetlife.com/users/424067/posts/320358
I found this a while back on another blog that I have since lost so sorry that I cannot give credit. Tell me what you think. Any to add? Remove? Which ones do you relate to?
Personality Traits of a profound submissive
The ways in which I spot a profound submissive who is not aware of what she is yet:
- She is very sensitive to my moods, body language, and tone of voice. She is very sensitive to criticism.
- She has a child-like presence.
- She is eager to please me and eager to follow my suggestions.
- She is sexually aroused/fascinated by my dominant presence.
- She turns to me as an authority/advisor when she has personal questions.
- She says something’s been missing in all her previous relationships.
- She finds herself becoming anxious coping with everyday life on her own.
- She says she feels as if she’s putting on a mask or role as an adult, an employee, a boss, a parent.
- She’s a nurturer, often being a customer service agent, a nurse, a caregiver of some kind.
- She takes on guilt that doesn’t belong to her; she tries to fix everyone’s problems.
- She feels that often people are able to take advantage of her giving nature.
- She admits to having put up powerful emotional barriers because people can hurt her so easily.
- She finds it generally hard to trust people, but paradoxically wants very badly to trust me. Conversely, she may be much too trusting in a child-like way and keeps getting hurt.
- She has always felt oddly out of place and “different” from others. She may even feel there is something wrong with her.
- From a young age she has found pleasure in serving others; being a good hostess, doing as she’s told, remembering everyone’s birthdays, being everyone’s shoulder to cry on and everyone’s helpmate.
- She finds it difficult to resist authority or aggressive behavior; she may have been picked on by bullies all her life.
Good morning, world! Make today your best day. Enjoy the sunshine if it’s shining. Enjoy your Sir if he’s with you. Enjoy your friends, your family, your life. Today is all that you can make it so make it a good one.
By the way, Sir and I have the house to ourselves for the first time in over a year. Gee, what will we do while the kids are at an overnight at a friend’s? Hmm, I got it…checkers! NOT! Party on, Garth. Party on, Wayne! Whoo Hoo, I’m in a feisty mood.
Your story is your own original work of art. Use another couple’s D/s journey as inspiration, but resist the temptation to mimic it because you can’t. Learn about each other and grow together because that will increase your bond and your trust. Your dynamic will strengthen and grow. Before you know it you’re in sync and that’s really when the magic happens, but it cannot be forced, coerced or manipulated. Once you’re in sync the bumps in the road will be workable because true trust will exist.
xoxo ~ Elle