You are beautiful all over, from your feet up to the curve of your thighs. Your legs and thighs are defined and graceful.
I want to enjoy myself between your legs and lick all your juices.
I want to bind you up tight.
I want to suck on your breasts.
Everything about you is perfect…your neck…your lovely face…your glorious long hair…your sultry eyes…you are delightful.
Your breasts are mine to play with and to lick and suck.
I want to use your mouth for my pleasure.
my mouth is for you pleasure, my beloved Sir. Fill my mouth to overflowing with your wine, Sir. i am yours and you desire me. Yes, i will go with you. my body is ready for you in every way. Do everything to me that pleases you. i give you myself completely. i have prepared our scene according to your instructions.
I just LOVE sensation play and there are so many wonderful and fun options available. One just needs to have a little imagination and some patience because sensation, whether you’re adding or modify sensations or denying sensations, is best practiced slowly and carefully in order for the submissive to have a thorough experience. It’s a delicious feeling to be tortured in such a way.
I have searched the world-wide-web to see if I could find any site or anyone that uses my favorite form of sensation play and came up absolutely empty-handed. There’s not a hint of it out there! Could I actually be a pioneer in the BDSM community? Can I ask such a bold question? Hell, yeah, of course I can. Yay, me!
I have combined one of my favorite skin-exfoliating/cellulite-minimizing/skin-tightening/cell-renewing/get the blood circulating/toxin-eliminating/immune system-building/Cleopatra probably used this ‘ish techniques with BDSM play! I’m so happy I’m doing a little happy dance right now. Come on, do it with me. Do a little happy dance in your seat. Life is fun…Yay, you!
Do you know what this is?
It’s a DRY BRUSH and it’s one of my all-time favorite items.
This is a must-have in your toy box.
You can find dry brushes at any health food store and at most major retailers, like Target or Amazon.com and they’re inexpensive ($8.00-$15.00 average), which is good because you may need to buy one every six weeks or so, depending on how often you use it. A dry brush MUST have natural bristles (sisal, bamboo, vegetable fiber, or soft boar). Make sure you get one with a long handle in order to reach all areas of your body (when using it on yourself) and that it also has a detachable head with a strap for your Dom’s hand when he uses it on you. You never use synthetic bristles so don’t cheap out and think you can get away with a Dollar Store special. Nothing but the best for your skin.
There are many benefits to dry brushing so my advice is for the ladies (and gentlemen because you need to look good too) to incorporate dry brushing into your daily routine (5 times a week is optimal) and then for Doms to incorporate dry brushing into at least one play session a month because it’s a wonderful way to arouse and pamper her at the same time, especially if she’s been a good girl and deserves a reward.
An entire dry brushing session takes only 10 minutes, if you’re doing it before a shower or bath, and probably 15 minutes if you’re using it during sensation play. I will be detailing instructions for using your lovely dry brush both ways.
Some health information first:
Lymph is a part of our body’s immune system and is made of white blood cells called lymphocytes and the interstitial fluid that bathe our cells, bringing our cells nutrients and removing their waste. Our skin plays a vital role in ridding our bodies of toxins and impurities. Dry brushing is one of the best techniques to open up the pores of the skin, and to stimulate and detoxify the lymphatic system. Our circulatory system has its own pump (our heart) to move blood through our bodies but our lymphatic system does not and it primarily relies on our movement to assist it. Typically, the more active we are physically the better condition our lymphatic systems will be.
- Skin is the largest body organ you have. In the average adult it covers about 3000 square inches and weighs around six pounds, which is nearly twice the weight of the human brain or liver.
- The skin receives about one third of the blood that circulates through the body.
- The skin can regenerate and repair itself under most conditions, but it does need good building blocks to help with this task.
- Our skin is the first agent that comes in contact with the outside world and protects our bodies, as much as it can, from chemicals and bacteria. Skin is slightly acidic to kill off bad bacteria and prevent it from entering our body.
- The skin is also responsible for dissipation of sweat and allows secretion. Sweat brings out toxins from our body which end up on our skin. As such, skin is responsible for ¼ of the body’s detoxification each day. That amounts to about 2 lbs of waste acids daily, most of it through sweat glands.
The skin is also known as our third kidney due to its responsibility to get rid of toxins in our body, with the lungs being known as the second kidney.
- Our skin is the last to receive nutrients in the body, yet the first to show signs of imbalance or deficiency.
Dry brushing helps exfoliate and invigorate our skin. It increases our blood supply to the area bringing with it nourishment and oxygen. Dry brushing will not only help increase circulation and the elimination of toxins, but will also make a huge difference to the quality of your skin and it will look and feel healthier. Dry skin brushing improves the surface circulation of the skin and keeps the pores of the skin open, encouraging your body to discharge metabolic wastes.
Benefits of dry skin brushing (by no means exhaustive, but I’ve tried to be thorough for you, sweetie):
- Stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Cleans toxins from the lymphatic system.
- Aids digestion.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Increases cell renewal.
- Strengthens the immune system and a strong immune system helps fight off sickness and disease.
- Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands.
- Helps improves the function of the nervous system by stimulating nerve endings in the skin.
- Helps muscle tone by stimulating the nerve endings which causes individual muscle fibers to activate and move.
- Help prevent varicose veins.
- Reduces the appearance of spider veins.
- Excellent method for getting rid of ingrown hairs, body acne, and minimizing or eliminating keratosis pilaris.
- Tightens the skin.
- Removes dead skin layers and other debris collected in its pores.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks (up to five months to see change).
- Please note, it is possible, after several days of dry brushing, to notice a gelatinous mucoid material in your stools. This is a normal sign and is a sign of your intestinal tract is renewing itself.
Before dry brushing please take note of the following precautions:
- Always wash a brand new brush with very hot water and soap (natural soap only) with the bristles facing down so you don’t mash them and thoroughly air dry on a cotton towel in an open and sunny window before use.
- A slight reddening of the skin, erythema, is normal as it is the blood circulation responding to the skin brushing.
- Dry brushing does exfoliate skin, therefore regular washing of your brush (about one time per week) is essential to remove dead skin from the bristles.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop brushing!
- Never brush over active inflammation or infection, rashes, abrasions (like wounds, cuts, and scrapes), or during an active cancer state.
- Do not brush over enlarged lymph nodes.
- Do not brush on sunburned skin.
- If pregnant seek a doctor’s advice first.
General rules of dry brushing:
- ONLY DRY BRUSH DRY SKIN AND ONLY USE A DRY BRUSH – Do not wet the skin or the brush since it will not have the same effect and you will be stretching the skin.
- Replace your dry brush as soon as you see the bristles wearing down a bit, which will depend on how often you dry brush and the amount of pressure you use. If you’re dry brushing five times a week you’re probably going to need a new one every six weeks.
- Do not use a dry brush on your face. Some sites recommend an extra soft brush, but I say leave that area alone because it’s not worth the skin damage risk. You can always use a feather tickler on her face during dry brush sensation play.
- Always stroke upward in one movement in order to direct the flow of lymph and toxins toward your heart.
- Do not use a back and forth motion.
- A circular motion is only for your arm pits and stomach.
- Use firm but gentle strokes in a long sweeping motion repeated seven times. You may want to alternate light, medium, and firm strokes during sensation play, but please use caution and follow the proper technique and order.
- Adjust pressure to comfort levels and for different parts of the body.
- Always follow dry brushing with some form of hydrotherapy like a shower or bath. If using dry brushing during sensation play then take you can take a shower when you’re done playing entirely. It’s actually good to sweat after dry brushing and before a shower so go ahead a work it.
Steps of Dry Brushing in the order you absolutely have to do it!
Always work from the left to right side of the body. See the diagram below for the proper direction of brush strokes and follow the direction of the arrows.
- Start at the soles of the left foot, stroke the brush from the toes to the heel and follow each brush stroke with an alternating soothing sweep of the other hand.
- Continue on the top of the foot from the toes to the ankles and ending at Achilles tendon behind ankle.
- Repeat on the right side.
2. Hands and arms:
- Start with the left hand and brush from wrists to fingertips.
- Turn hand over and brush from fingertips (and in between fingers) to wrist and continue up the arm to the shoulder, working from inner to mid and to outer arm.
- Finish brush strokes over the armpit, with light strokes in a small circular, clockwise direction, the brush does not leave the skin. The arm pits are very sensitive so follow proper technique, but enjoy the sensations.
- Repeat on the right side.
3. Legs and groin:
- Starting with the left leg, continue upward brush strokes up the leg, moving from ankle to calf and shin, up to hamstrings and quadriceps, ensuring you cover the entire leg, up toward the lymph groin area.
- Repeat on the right side.
- Spread legs and sweep the brush from the back to the front on each side of the inner thigh joint/groin. You can have the time of your life here during sensation play. Your brush will absolutely need to be cleaned after play and please be especially careful to not get your brush wet in this location (maybe have a hand towel ready to pat dry first and during).
4. Buttocks and back:
- Move to the the left buttock. Starting at the top, brush down to the gluteal fold (where the buttock joins the leg) and sweep back again to the top.
- Now from the base of the buttock, sweep upward to outside of the left hip.
- Once reaching the lower back, start your brush stroke from the left side of the base of the spine and sweep brush strokes up and out to the outside of the torso, all the way up to the left shoulder blade and finishing from the spine to over the shoulder.
- Repeat the entire process on right side.
- During sensation play you can stop and have some fun with the tush.
5. Abdomen and torso:
- Starting on the left side of the lower abdomen, hold the brush at the navel and brush stroke downward and toward the lymph groin area, and then from navel outward to hip joint and side of torso. Repeat on the right side.
- Starting on the left side of the upper abdomen, hold the brush at the navel and brush stroke upward and outward from mid to outer torso, under the breast line.
- Repeat the entire process on the right side.
- Brush the entire abdominal area with a concentric circular brush stroke. Starting at the navel, move in small circular clockwise strokes, not leaving the skin, and gradually increasing the circular strokes until reaching the outer abdomen. Then work in anti-clockwise brush strokes from large to small until back at the navel.
6. Neck, décolletage, and chest:
- Starting on left side, hold the brush just above the breast line and brush upward to collarbone. Working from mid to outer décolletage. Repeat on the right side.
- From the left side, at the base of the neck, brush very lightly up to the jaw line and curve down to the collarbone, the point at which the head and neck drain into the lymph nodes. Repeat on right side.
- Brush the breasts very lightly, starting with the left breast and working the brush strokes from underneath the breast sweeping upward toward the nipple. Make your way around the entire breast in a clockwise circle. Repeat on the right side.
- During sensation play you may want to very gently brush each nipple. Many sites do not recommend brushing the breasts and nipples, but this isn’t just any site. This is the perfect time to prepare the nipples for nipple clamps in any manner you prefer.
Additional sensation play information:
You may also want to invest in a stiffer bristle brush when you want to turn up the sensations in a specific area, namely feet, hands, and tush. A little light spanking with this will also bring about a nice flush.
Once you have completed dry brushing, make sure you shower or bathe in order to wash away toxins that have been brought to the surface of the skin and to remove dead skin cells. Use a natural, moisturizing soap (no chemicals).
Always follow up with excellent, natural moisturizers. I like to first apply Aloe Vera Gel to all the areas that have been dry brushed because aloe helps heal the skin and it can penetrate deeper layers of the dermis. I also use organic Coconut Oil because it’s highly moisurizing and contains lauric acid, which will help your skin heal. Last, I use raw African Shea Butter on my feet, knees, elbows, and hands. Shea Butter is one of the best moisturizers for areas that can get very dry very fast. For all over moisture on an everyday basis, I use a lighter Shea Butter blend moisturizer called Everyday Shea that’s mixed with other natural moisturizers to keep my skin healthy and glowing.
I buy this with the vanilla scent. See, you can be vanilla. Funny thing about vanilla, the scent of vanilla bean has been scientifically shown to attract and arouse men. Neurologist Alan Hirsch of the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation discovered that in mature men, vanilla was the most sexually arousing scent. I have used vanilla bean extract as a daily scent (you have to reapply it often) and it smells wonderful. Trust men, men notice! And cinnamon increases blood to the penis! There isn’t an cinnamon in this product, but isn’t that a great fact to know?
I love coconut oil. I eat 3 TBS a day because it is great for my thyroid and because it contains medium-chain fatty acids so it doesn’t get stored as fat. As a matter of fact, it helps you burn fat. It works wonders internally and externally, leaving your skin healthy and glowing. Only use organic pure extra virgin coconut oil. Also, it makes a fantastic lube and massage oil, but do not use it with condoms or any other latex or silicone product, like butt plugs. You’ll want a water-based lube for those items.
This stuff will make your feet like a baby’s bottom! Extra tip, use a good quality pumice stone in the bath and then slather this on and put on a good pair of socks. Hours later your feet will be lovely. You can get this type of unrefined shea butter from local African stores or order from Amazon.
We have personally done business with this company and were friends of the original owners so we give our absolute HIGHEST recommendation. This is the best aloe vera on the market, hands down. You can order directly from http://www.realaloeinc.com/ or from Amazon. Here’s a tip: as you’re getting ready to play, slather yourself with this aloe vera gel (gel, not juice) and let it absorb and dry. Give yourself extra time because your skin will need to be absolutely dry for dry brushing, BUT, aloe will bring a flush to your skin because it’s one of the best products for increasing circulation. Make sure you rub it between your legs because you’ll want to get the extra circulation going on there, too!